Home Telephone Location Click to Search

Fill in the form below to request a callback.

(028) 90 855 955

House sales and purchases

We’re 100% para-legal free!

Most solicitor firms deal with conveyancing work. “Conveyancing” is simply the process whereby the legal ownership of property is transferred from one person to another. When you move house, you need a solicitor to deal with the conveyancing.

Some large conveyancing firms tend to use paralegals to run conveyancing cases. Paralegals are not qualified solicitors.

We believe that when you instruct a firm of solicitors to carry out your case, you should expect that all major decisions and work carried out in relation to your case should be carried out by a solicitor. We agree! We don’t use paralegals on our files.

When you instruct us, you will be allocated a fully qualified solicitor to work on your case, and that solicitor will make all decisions on the file in consultation with you. Our property law solicitors don’t cover any other areas of law, so when you contact them, they’re not at Court, or at a police interview, or at a site inspection.

House Sales and Purchases

Moving house or purchasing a buy to let property is likely to be one of the biggest or the biggest financial transaction of your life.